Deviant Anomaly

a·nom·a·ly (-nm-l) n. pl. a·nom·a·lies 1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule. 2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydneyish, New South Wales, Australia

Uhhhhhm... I'm a random collection of impulses, oddities and whims in the shape of a girl. Either a wit or a half-wit (depending on who you ask) and mainly notorious for leaving everything vaguely educational to the last minute, then making a half-assed attempt at getting it done that somehow fools the markers into thinking I have any idea what I'm talking about. Oh, and the rubber-chicken incident. But 'nuff said about that. I live in a small town outside a bigger town outside a small city outside a bigger city outside Oz's biggest city... which is still pretty small as cities go, or so I hear. Backwater of the South Pacific? I guess, so – but it’s okay here. Or its. I can never work out which one that is. Meh. ANYway, moving right along – I’m in first-year Uni (Freshman Year to the Yanks) studying communications of all things (yeah right, like I need any help in learning to talk?) and as of second semester this year I’ve moved out of home, now living in a small room of a small house in the aforementioned small town. With three other peeps, exactly one and a half of which are small. Want to know more? Just ask – I’m out of space.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Good News

Stephi again.

I tried to post this earlier, but the site wasn't cooperating - good news! At the visit today we found out that (for a number of reasons) Ash is going to be getting out of hospital late (late) tomorrow. While she will be having to have an eye kept on her for a bit, this means she'll at least be staying at her family home over the long weekend, and hopefully coming back to the Asylum sometime next week.

Last I saw her she was still a bit out of it, but she said thanks for all your kind wishes and gave me a message to relay back: 'Greetings to a wider world and thanks for the fond wishes.'

This may or may not be the last you hear from me directly - hopefully Ash'll be good to be typing and talking if nothing more exerting but if not I'll be happy to play scribe for her.

Yes!

Stand-in Writer Stephi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home