Deviant Anomaly

a·nom·a·ly (-nm-l) n. pl. a·nom·a·lies 1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule. 2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydneyish, New South Wales, Australia

Uhhhhhm... I'm a random collection of impulses, oddities and whims in the shape of a girl. Either a wit or a half-wit (depending on who you ask) and mainly notorious for leaving everything vaguely educational to the last minute, then making a half-assed attempt at getting it done that somehow fools the markers into thinking I have any idea what I'm talking about. Oh, and the rubber-chicken incident. But 'nuff said about that. I live in a small town outside a bigger town outside a small city outside a bigger city outside Oz's biggest city... which is still pretty small as cities go, or so I hear. Backwater of the South Pacific? I guess, so – but it’s okay here. Or its. I can never work out which one that is. Meh. ANYway, moving right along – I’m in first-year Uni (Freshman Year to the Yanks) studying communications of all things (yeah right, like I need any help in learning to talk?) and as of second semester this year I’ve moved out of home, now living in a small room of a small house in the aforementioned small town. With three other peeps, exactly one and a half of which are small. Want to know more? Just ask – I’m out of space.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

We now return you...

...to your regularly scheduled blogger.

Heya peoples!

Sorry to be offline for so long but as I hear and see Lovergirl's told you, it wasn't exactly my idea. Don't remember much of the Lurch, but from what I do I was having a fair amount of fun until it was cut short.

I'm... mostly okay now I guess - I'm writing from family home rather than friends home, and eyes are being kept on me. It seems I shouldn't be left alone? I don't really get that to be honest, but then there's a fair amount I'm not getting just yet. I'm told I'll be getting better over the next few days and I should be good to work and study from monday next, but I still feel a bit spaced out for now. Thank you for the comments - they were printed out and brought in, and much appreciated. I can't wait to read what you've all been up to while I've been gone, but not tonight - I'm a bit on parole as it were, after I insisted I had to go online, but I won't be on for long (read: my mummy's coming to scoop me up and tuck me into bed in a sec - I won't be fighting too hard).

Plans are for a recap of what's been going on over the weekend, then for next week I'll take shameless advantage of the lack of movement I can get away with right now to do a blog-road-trip of sorts. That and the fact that I'll go stir-crazy if I can't get out in one way or another.

Thanks for not giving up on me while I've been out of it.

Your friend,

Ash(ley)

8 Comments:

Blogger thethinker said...

It's great to see you back. Go let your mom tuck you into bed! You need your rest.

7:38 am  
Blogger Helen said...

It's nice to see that you are on the mend and are back home!
Love, Helen xx

2:54 am  
Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Hey Ash,

so glad your back! To your good health and speedy recovery, cheers!

4:31 am  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Ash,

So glad you're back and up and at it! God, what a strange thing to happen. Definitely let everyone wait on you - - for as long as possible! Take care, m

6:49 am  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I'll take my stones over what happened to you any day. It's nice to hear you're on the speedy road of recovery.

4:26 pm  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Ash,

Hope everything is still okay! Just checking in . . . take good care of yourself, m

9:28 am  
Blogger Helen said...

Hey, hope you're ok. Just checking up on you! I haven't spoken to you for ages.
Helen x

6:23 am  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Are you coming back to blogland? Hope you're doing better.

2:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home